Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I see, I crawl, I stand



I happened to turn around the other day to find my 6 month old baby standing up against her high chair. Was I surprised? No. She's incredibly strong. Am I ready for this? Absolutely not. Mobility = an even busier mom. She was rather pleased with her efforts though, and seemed to be enjoying the view. Isn't she supposed to be just rolling over at this stage??? Our little Sopha is into everything, and man, she's quick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zeek walked at 8 1/2 months. Some of them are just really early.

Anonymous said...

Aaaah so cute - what a fast learner - she is going to be a busy girl - Shea

Anonymous said...

Don't grow up so fast granny hasn't even seen you yet. love Gila

Anonymous said...

She is adorable and is going to be a busy girl like her Mom - all the exercise you gave her as a tiny baby has strengthend her amazingly!! Hope she isn't overwhelmed by all the loving hands that are just itching to hug her here!! Love, Nanni