We met up with our Scandinavian friends at a closeby dam this afternoon for a fun windsurfing lesson. Camilla and Torgeir and their children are wonderful. We really enjoy their company. Bryn and I had never windsurfed before, so getting started was a challenge. Once we learned how to manoeuvre the huge sail and find our balance, the wind took over and pulled us along...some longer than others :)
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Windsurfing
We met up with our Scandinavian friends at a closeby dam this afternoon for a fun windsurfing lesson. Camilla and Torgeir and their children are wonderful. We really enjoy their company. Bryn and I had never windsurfed before, so getting started was a challenge. Once we learned how to manoeuvre the huge sail and find our balance, the wind took over and pulled us along...some longer than others :)
Labels:
family time,
windsurfing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That looks like so much fun, you are not wearing wet suits, is the water warm there?
No, it was freeeeeezing! Wetsuits next time!
That was GREAT! Especially the 2nd video...I could hear your girls laughing at their dad... :)
Post a Comment