Bryn has taken 10 days of leave and was able to join my Body Pump class this morning. He brought the camera along and snapped a couple of shots for all the family to see what I get up to each week :) He's quite keen to become a Les Mills Body Pump instructor too. I'll have to speak to my boss about getting sponsorship for him and then we can instruct together!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Body Pump
Bryn has taken 10 days of leave and was able to join my Body Pump class this morning. He brought the camera along and snapped a couple of shots for all the family to see what I get up to each week :) He's quite keen to become a Les Mills Body Pump instructor too. I'll have to speak to my boss about getting sponsorship for him and then we can instruct together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You look like a magazine model!!
lovely to see what you do
Love mum
It's great to see what you do at last - you'e looking good Claire and isn't the gym lovely and airy and open-looking!! Good luck Brynny Boy. Love, Mom.
Post a Comment