When I worked as a teacher back in South Africa, I remember come holiday time, many parents dreading the idea of having their children home all day with them. I absolutely love this time. It seems as though things are much less rushed and are way more laid back while my children are at home than when we're back into the school routine. We just seem to be rushing from one thing to the next normally--swimming, ballet, piano practice, shopping, gymming, housework etc.
This week the girls enjoyed playing with Zoe, visiting mini Holland (Madurodam) with fun friends from church, going to the gym to watch me instruct, and hanging out together. Of course, when Daddy gets home, Savannah and Madison just about turn themselves inside out with excitement. They love to dance, play rough and tumble, make up stories, sing "Ag Please Daddy" and go golfing together. I love watching the bond between father and daughter. I guess it's because I have such a special bond with my Dad. I feel so blessed.
Here are some pictures from our visit to Madurodam:



No comments:
Post a Comment