Children always come up with the best little sayings.
Madison: "Mom, your pants are dripping."
Translation: I have the most comfortable pyjama pants--huge, so yes, they do sort of sag at the crotch and look like they're falling off.
Savannah: "Tomorrow I'm going to try really hard to get my tooth to fall out because I want to buy a Hello Kitty Nintendo game."
Let me just add--Savannah's tooth is hardly wobbly! She's set her little heart on this game and I guess has come to the conclusion that losing a tooth will be the only way she can get it (as she has just had her time of plenty--sinterklaas, christmas and birthday all in one month). Dream on, the toothmouse at our house is neither that rich nor generous! We'll have to figure out a creative win win.
Madison: "Mom, your pants are dripping."
Translation: I have the most comfortable pyjama pants--huge, so yes, they do sort of sag at the crotch and look like they're falling off.
Savannah: "Tomorrow I'm going to try really hard to get my tooth to fall out because I want to buy a Hello Kitty Nintendo game."
Let me just add--Savannah's tooth is hardly wobbly! She's set her little heart on this game and I guess has come to the conclusion that losing a tooth will be the only way she can get it (as she has just had her time of plenty--sinterklaas, christmas and birthday all in one month). Dream on, the toothmouse at our house is neither that rich nor generous! We'll have to figure out a creative win win.



No comments:
Post a Comment