Time to get those nuts, cherries and mixed fruit on the baking table to create some yummy Christmas cakes once again. It felt just like yesterday that I was doing just this with my sweet friend, Kerryann, and a day before that, that I was Christmas caking it with my friend, Rachel in 2009 and 2010. Love to create memories like this with friends.
Bryn and the girls have been getting their camping groove on this past week. Bryn desperately needed a camping escape, but time and responsibilities kept us home. So that doesn't mean camping has to be cancelled, right? Our garden is the perfect place to hear the owls and crickets and birds and still feel like you're miles away. So that's what they (B and Madison and Sophie) did
We're super excited about our trip up the coast this December. New Years at Sodwana is going to be a blast.
I was so lucky to have 2 of my best friends come and stay with us for 3 nights this past month. Melis and Nicola arrived on the Wed afternoon and the fun and activity didn't stop. We went to Kamers Vol Geskenke in Somerset West and dined out and reminisced and caught up and chatted for hours. I'm so blessed to have such awesome friends. Melis--I'm going to need to steal some photos from you as I didn't even open my camera bag that weekend. Gasp!
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment