Sophie has semi-mastered potty training. Yesterday was fabulous, the day before that, not so fabulous and then about 2 weeks of disasters after the first very successful week of training. Two days ago, I found my monkey in our courtyard water feature, 'bathing' herself WITH soap, as she had poo'd in her nap time nappy. Never a dull moment when Soph's around, that's for sure.
Amy's here! She's awesome and we love having her calm, fun personality around. Here are a couple of shots, thanks to Madison, of us hanging out in the garden, listening to music.
Doing it the African way! Sophie was so happy and it kept her out of mischief!!
Sophie, Savannah and Madison's homemade Christmas decorations created at school.
The girls are loving their Christmas advent calendars. I catch Sophie at least 3 times a day, making a sneaky dash with a stolen lindt chocolate ball in hand.
Teachers' end of year Christmas gifts.
Melis, I'm LOVING my orchid
My kitchen has been a cake factory for the last couple of weeks. I love Christmas cake and enjoy baking them with friends. There always seems to be someone who wants to tag along :)



2 comments:
Lovely pictures. all my sweet girls. Gee you certainly have a cake factory there! Love you all mum x
Ours is absolutely delicious - glad we had an early one from you!!
Post a Comment