My friend, Fiona and I love to visit the local Kringloop (second hand/charity shops). My very clever friend inspired me to find some old pieces and paint them. I've bought sturdy old kitchen chairs for next to nothing, as well as a bureau/secretaire and a big oak armoire, which I'm sanding, priming and painting. It's been a FUN project. Still got lots of do. I've even got the family to help out with sanding. The winters are long here in Europe, so activities like this certainly help to keep things exciting. Watch this space for completed projects!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Transformations in the Harries Home
My friend, Fiona and I love to visit the local Kringloop (second hand/charity shops). My very clever friend inspired me to find some old pieces and paint them. I've bought sturdy old kitchen chairs for next to nothing, as well as a bureau/secretaire and a big oak armoire, which I'm sanding, priming and painting. It's been a FUN project. Still got lots of do. I've even got the family to help out with sanding. The winters are long here in Europe, so activities like this certainly help to keep things exciting. Watch this space for completed projects!
Labels:
Creativity,
Home Decor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Gee you have been busy, So nice to let your creative spirit have time to flourish. Please send more pics of your home Love mum
Post a Comment