Friday, March 5, 2010

Girls' Night Out


A trip to Amsterdam is always fun. A bunch of us headed up into town for some much needed time out and good food. Hard Rock never disappoints. We enjoyed the walk back to the bus stop and to Laura's house in the snow. Only prob: We arrived back to the car at midnight, only to find all four of my tyres looking a little lifeless. Some kind Dutchman had taken it upon himself to let the air out of my tyres, as I had parked my car in 'his' spot. Parking on the street is free and open to anyone. This certain someone must have just had a bad day. I did take it upon myself though, to decorate his livingroom window with a little ball of snow...:) Thanks to Andy, Amy and I were on our merry little way just after 1am.

Can you believe it??

No comments: