The Easter Bunny hid South African eggs in our little Dutch garden early Sunday morning. Bryn woke me up at the crack of dawn to ask if the bunny had done her deed. He kept the girls occupied while I painted bunny spots, hid eggs and nibbled at the carrots left for the Easter Bunny. Take a look at the photos for a sneak peek at the Harries girls Sunday morning excitement.
The littlest girl was fast asleep.



4 comments:
Savannah did such a good job on her talk. I was very impressed! It looks like the girls had a good Easter. I hope you had a nice, restful afternoon. :)
aw, sweet man. reminds me of old days at home. miss them so much. so nice to see you carry on with your children. i was thinking of home so much this weekend, and wondering how hard the clues were this year:)love you
Aaaah my darling little girls. It brings back fond memories
love u mum
Clues this year were hard Kels need help with all of them
PLEASE, for goodness sake, post another post!!! i check almost hourly now darn it!!!:)
Post a Comment