Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Home

It's wonderful to be home with family again! The first thing they noticed was our ghostly white complexions! That's what happens when you're stuck indoors for 9 months of the year. Don't worry, I took care of that today and spent some quality time with Bryn in the 25 deg C sun...(on the driving range, of course), while the girls are being taken care of at school! We are being pampered and are enjoying this break (I'm actually posting this at my sister's beauty salon, after having been treated to a facial this morning). It can't get any better than this!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There's no place like home! I'm glad you are having such a good time. The best part about going back home is being pampered. Enjoy every minute! :)

THE GREENMONSTERS said...

Home SA??? If so thats awesome and I'm so jeleous!! I decided to cheat and fake tan to get my summer colour started....don't want to blind myself!

Anonymous said...

claudia--yip, SA home. it's wonderful to be with family again. the country has changed a lot though.