Saturday, August 27, 2011

Popular TV Show: House Hunters International

We were approached by Leopard Films USA a few weeks ago and to cut a long story short, our little family will be aired on US national TV at some point this year. The crew from Leopard Films USA Ltd will be flying out to Cape Town to follow us around for a couple of days, interviewing us about our international story.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are going to have to keep me posted on when it will air on TV. I don't have cable, but I have friends who can record it for me. How fun for you all! :)

Angie said...

Seriously?!? One of my favorite shows!! Can't wait to see it! Keep us posted!!

Jacques and Nicola said...

Oh my! please do keep us posted! I have no idea what the show is about - are they going to trail around with you whilst you house hunt?

Tove said...

Wow ! That is great fun. I watch that show all the time, I will be watching for you , Let us know when you will be on. Best of luck !